Sunday, July 6, 2008

This Week's CL Ad

My 12-year-old daughter is a drama queen. No, seriously. She aspires to be on Broadway one day. In the meantime, she's happy to participate in school productions and local theater. She did have the opportunity to be an extra in a film called, Harmony and Me, this past spring. While filming, the director decided to have her say a short line and roll her eyes. We'll see if any of that makes the final cut.

I learned that some auditions are advertised on Craigslist, so I look through them from time to time. I found an ad the other day that's at least as funny as some I've found in other CL sections. Enjoy!

Hairy Gay Men needed for photo shoot (Central)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-07-02, 12:55PM CDT

I am compiling a coffeeshop book about Bears. I am a hairy bear myself, and a proffesional photographer. i already have the deal lined up, just need the models. Drop off your photo samples and bio at Texas French Bread on 29th street and Rio Grande. Ask for Merf.

1 comment:

suzette said...

LOL! You really do find the cream of CL Sandra.