Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mental Vacation

As my husband got into his pickup the other morning, he realized the transmission was acting up. We just spent about $400 on radiator work a few weeks ago on that thing. At the same time, we're needing to replace two tires and a housing for a light for my son's car before it'll pass inspection. I'd much rather be spending money on a sectional for the media room. And flooring for that room. Or better yet, finishing out our study-turned-guest room.

In the meantime, I'm going to dream about a vacation that's out of reach too. How about Nantucket? Wanna come along?








I am SO going to Nantucket one day.

3 comments:

cotedetexas said...

Gosh - one is just cuter than other!!! I can't even pick a favorite.

thanks for your comments, too!!!
Joni

Alicia said...

I am so glad you have a blog! I want to link to mine if that's ok.

We looked at going to Nantucket in August for vacation, but have decided to go to Maine instead. I, too, have always wanted to visit Nantucket, so I hope I won't regret my choice.

Love all your pics. I didn't realize the hill country was so beautiful. Maybe I can visit there one day!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Me TOO! Thanks for the mental vacation. I needed that. I love all those sweet homes, although the first one is really calling my name.
xo Lidy