Friday, August 22, 2008

Decorators on a Mission!


From what I hear, fellow decorators/bloggers are working hard to decorate their teen rooms for the Mission Impossible challenge. I have to say, it was harder than I thought it would be, and I am a budget decorator. I think the hard part was being restricted to just online sources.

Amber at Blue Mango has already completed her challenge, and it's a wonderful room for a teen/pre-teen boy! I love her aesthetics of using ethnic style mixed with funky mod pieces. She definitely set the bar high for the rest of us. Hint: The guitar at the top of this post is the teaser to her teen's room.

It's not too late to participate. Just let me know by Monday, August 25th, so I can link your blog to mine. If you don't have a blog and still want to participate, feel free to e-mail me, so I can post your pics on my blog.

2 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ok...Sandra D...My teens room is finished. Put your "imagine this" glasses on!

sandra/tx said...

I can't wait! :-)