Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Sweet Dreams

Last week's excuse for a bedrooms post was the winter weather. The weather's gorgeous right now where I live, but I'm still having fun looking at different bedrooms. Take a look and see if you like any of these better than last week's options.

The seventh photo most closely resembles the direction we're going in our master bedroom, but if I was going for more color, I'd go for something like #14. Which is your favorite?


Becca Watson said...

I liked, 2,4,12, and 13. Number 13 is more of something my husband and I would agree on.

Megan Coyle said...

I absolutely adore the beautiful greens in the first image. What a sweet looking room :)

sandra/tx said...

Becca, did you have a hard time narrowing them down? LOL Megan, I liked that room, too. The description said the homeowner tacked up that wallpaper with push pins. I love that idea!

mary said...

It's so fun to be back !!

I love #1 for the loveseat at the foot of the bed - I covet that but don't have enough room

#3 because I was French in another life and this has a boudoir feel to it
#7 is my fave and only perfect.

You're makin' me smile !

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

I Like 4 and 7....and caneasily pull out aspects of each of them.

Thanks for rounding those bedrooms up for us!

GrannySmithGreen said...

Wow. Number 7 was my favorite. There was nothing to distract from simply relaxing. It was so peaceful and soothing--just what I like in a bedroom. I think I'd have a hard time pulling myself out of that bed.

Cherry Blossom Photography said...

I'm diggin' #13

Momovthree said...

If I had to pick only one, number 3. But really, I LOVE all of them.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Number 14, is very similar to the look in our studio/guest room. The colors are different, but it has the same sort of look.

I hit a sale recently....redoing one of the guest rooms upstairs. The back room, which has always had a sort of 50's traditional look..I'm going to try for a bit of traditional/colonial, just for fun.

Geri said...

3,7, or 13 are my favorites.

suzette said...

Ooooooh! 13! Look out the windows! It must feel like being in a treehouse. :-)

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

The 7th is beauiful and calming, but me and my color...I LOVE number14!!

Lee and Beth said...

Number 7 IS gorgeous! I could definitely see myself falling asleep there. Also, I like number 2 and number 5. But they're all very beautiful. :)

Barbara said...

Sandra, Couln't come up with a favorite this time, but please don't stop your search, I am also trying to find new look for our master bedroom, you are helping me.

Devita said...

Oh I love the #1, #2, #5, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #13, #15. Do I love all?

niartist said...

Believe it or not, I really like 13. Love these photos though - great inspiration!

Velvet and Linen said...

Is that white painted bed in a wood barn against a plaster wall?
I have always wanted to have a barn as a guest house.
I'm sure it seems more romantic than it actually would be, but that picture just reinforces my dream!


Louise said...

There are elements I like in all of them, but I am most drawn to 10, 9 and 7, although you can't see much more of 7 than a lot of white linen (and a pretty wall color) but what lovely white linens they appear to be!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

I like #4 because of the wall color and #14 looked pretty peaceful! What a selection!!

Jen Kershner said...

I love so many of them that I can scarcely pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing the eye candy.

Katie @ said...

In a very jetlagged moment, we chose bright yellow paint in our bedroom that is exactly like #5. We've just been ignoring it as we work on the kitchen... thank you thank you for sharing a picture where this color comes together. I'm saving it (and a few others. haha)

Katie @ said...

oops. I meant the bright number 4. Guess it was so yellow I couldn't see the right number. :)

Millie said...

Lovely post Sandra - makes me want wander right back to bed for a Power Nap! I'm loving the look of#12, but would have to flick off the camp stretcher in favour of an ensemble/mattress for the sake of comfort & family harmony.

However, there are a few of Mr. Serial Renovator's dysfunctional family from interstate who come for the occasional visit & I would definititely be reinstalling the camp stretcher to ensure their visit was 'brief' if you get my gist! Keep these gorgeous pics coming, I'm really enjoying them.
Millie ^_^