Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Cocktail

I don't know about you, but I'm so glad today's Friday. What a week! Central Texas is finally getting some much-needed moisture, but driving in it is not fun. In fact, I got rear-ended the other night on my way home from work. I'm fine, and, honestly, the car's fine too. I still have to hassle with getting it fixed and making arrangements for a rental car. Did I mention I'm glad today's Friday? How 'bout a cocktail?



Today's Friday Cocktail is a new song by a new artist. Erin McCarley is one of the hottest new artists around. Hailing from Garland, a Dallas suburb, she now lives in Nashville. I hope she comes to Austin soon. I'd love to see her in concert. Enjoy!

I'm going to be catching up on everyone's blogs -- a perfect way to spend a rainy weekend, don't you think?

9 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

We are having a rainy weekend too. I am glad you weren't hurt in your accident!

Nola said...

Oh, my bad; sorry, I forgot it was Friday (that's what retirement does to you), I forgot to post a cocktail. I'll post 2 next week ~ if I remember!

The Stricklands said...

I am sorry about your accident. Our family seems to be a little accident prone lately :) I am glad that you are alright and that you can enjoy your weekend at home.

Bridget said...

What a beautiful voice! I enjoyed that. Have a lovely weekend!

Barbara said...

Sandra, Sorry about the accident, glad you were not injured.
Yes, we also got 3 days of rain, much needed rain, hopefully our pasture will grow grass instead of dirt. I will try to remember to post a cocktail next
friday. Have a great weekend.

Hill Country House Girl said...

Great music - thanks! So sorry about your accident, but wasn't the rain so great otherwise?! Mainly good for staying home if possible! And this week.....voila! it's spring!!

Cleopatrasparachute said...

I wanted you to know I have missed your blog, and hope all is well. I had to drink alone for the Friday Cocktail :( Here's hoping you return to the blogosphere soon!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Hey girl...missin' ya. Where are you. Helooooooo. Helllooooo.

for the love of a house said...

Sandra- so sorry about your accident. Hope you are okay, you've been awful quiet lately...

Missing your great posts!
joan