Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ya Can't Make This Stuff Up

Ugh. My blogging has been so sporadic, and I do need to finish my series on cystic fibrosis and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Until then, I have to share the latest, funny Craigslist ad. I'm tellin' ya, Austin's Craigslist has the funniest ads! The ad below is as it appears in CL. Enjoy!

I need stuff like clothes, legs, R.A.M., Mp3 player, food, musical instruments, dates with inteligent women that care about the environment, Art, good art, great art, beats for hiphop, and basically any cool shit you can offer.

I have to admit, I'm curious about the "legs" part.

2 comments:

Amber Cargile said...

In other words, he's like 99% of the men out there...give him a pair of legs (we won't speculate on the position), electronics, some good tunes...he's happy.

That is hysterical, Sandra!

Maureen said...

Just love those wacky Craig's List ads. Don't sweat the blog blips, just keep at it! I'm really lazy with mine because I spend more time reading other blogs, but I figure, there's no hurry.